The Prayer of Salvation
'For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.' Romans 10:13
.
Salvation is God's greatest gift to all who believe and confess Jesus as Lord and Savior. Through Christ's atonement we receive eternal life in God's presence. If you would like to enter into a genuine relationship with Yeshua (Jesus Christ) pray sincerely from the heart.
.
'God, I confess I am a sinner and I repent for all the sins I have committed. I ask you to forgive me. I know my sins put distance between us and I cannot save myself. Only Your Son, Yeshua, can save me and eliminate the distance between us. I believe He is Your Son, who died on the cross, shedding His blood for my sins, and He rose from the dead on the third day. I invite and welcome Your Son Jesus Christ into my heart to be my Lord and Savior and I accept Your offer of forgiveness and everlasting life through Your Son Yeshua HaMochiach ~ Jesus Christ.'
.
Thank you, Father for eternal life. In Yeshua’s Name I pray. Amen.

'That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.' Romans 10:9
.
Now that you have accepted the truth of Messiah Yeshua (Jesus Christ) is Lord and Savior it is vitally important that you find a local congregation of Christ believers to cultivate your new found faith in Yeshua the Messiah.
*
BE BAPTISED ~ MIKVEH
*
Christ commands believers to be baptized ~ mikveh'd (full water immersion) in the name of the Father, the Son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit and you will receive the gift of the Ruach HaKadosh (Holy Spirit) by which we are sealed unto the day of redemption.
*
"Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God." John 3:5
*
"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." Mark 16:16

"And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption."
Ephesians 4:30

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
Matthew 28:18-20
*
If you're Jewish: Find a Yeshua-centered, HaShem honoring Messianic congregation which holds the Bible (Tanakh & B'rit Hadasha) as the final authority in all matters.
*
If you're Gentile: Find a Christ-centered God honoring church or Messianic congregation which holds the Bible (Old Testament & New Testament) as the final authority in all matters.
*
God promises to reveal Himself to anyone who seeks Him with all their heart.
*'And ye shall seek me, and find me,
when ye shall search for me with all your heart.'
Jeremiah 29:13
*
Being saved does not mean we're perfect. Jesus is. He promises the gift of the Holy Spirit (Ruach HaKadosh) at Mikvah (Baptism) and will assist you in striving to be more like Christ everyday. Read your Bible daily.

God bless.
_______
.
*Note: Jews and Gentiles are one in Christ. Frankly, Gentiles would do well to also attend Messianic Synagogues since it is the original and most biblically accurate fellowship reflecting 1st - 3rd century Messianic (Christian) worship of Yeshua (Christ) and predates the pagan influences of emperor Constantine and later man-made doctrines such as Substitution Doctrine (Church "substituting" Israel), Dispensationalism (separation of Israel and Church, and pre-Tribulation Rapture).
*
**Prayer of Salvation text by: Princeton University Gospel Ensemble & Jewish Voice (www.jewishvoice.org)